BHS Member Center: How to Renew Your Personal Membership
Renew your membership with the Barbershop Harmony Society as either a member or associate through our Member Center.
Login securely at https://members.barbershop.org using your email address associated with the Barbershop Harmony Society. If you have forgotten your password, you can visit here to reset: https://members.barbershop.org/members/forgot_password
Renewal of membership can be accomplished in a few different ways:
- Pay online at members.barbershop.org (no fee)
- Send Credit/Debit Card payment info by mail (no fee)
- Send Credit/Debit Card payment info by FAX (no fee)
- Provide Credit/Debit Card payment information by phone at 800.876.7464 (no fee)
- Coordinate payment with a friend, family member, fellow chapter member, quartet member or chapter secretary. You pay them, they pay on your behalf using any of the above methods (no fee).
- Send a check by mail ($10 fee)**
**Allow extra time for processing. $10 fee recoups high check-processing costs.
- Login to the BHS Member Center by visiting: members.barbershop.org
- Use your username (email address on file with BHS) and password. If you forget your password, visit here to be emailed a temporary password: https://members.barbershop.org/members/forgot_password. If you have forgotten or you do not know your username, contact the BHS Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.876.SING.
- After logging in, you should see a banner towards the top that looks similar to the below example: OR
- Click on Renew Your Membership(s). You will be brought to a screen to enter your credit/debit card information that looks similar to below:
- If you would like to manage (add or remove a subscription) contact the BHS Customer Service Team at email@example.com or 800.876.7464 before entering/submitting your credit card information.
Questions or additional assistance?
For assistance, contact our Customer Service Team at 800-876-SING (7464) or firstname.lastname@example.org.