BHS Member Center: How to Update Your Personal Privacy Options
Update your Personal Privacy Options to opt-in or opt-out of specific information to be shown to other Members or Associates within the BHS Member Center!
The Member Center now provides the ability for members or associates to decide which information is displayed for other members or associates to see.
By default, the Member Center will allow another active BHS Member or Associate to see or not see:
|Privacy Option||Default View|
|Your Birth Month and Day||On|
|Your Contact, Cell, & Work Phone #||On|
|Your Significant Other Name||On|
|Your Membership Subscriptions||On|
|Your Voice part||Off|
|Your “Man of Note” Count/Names||Off|
At any time, a member or associate can log in to the Member Center and opt-in or opt-out of the information being displayed.
Login securely at https://members.barbershop.org using your email address associated with the Barbershop Harmony Society. If you have forgotten your password, you can visit here to reset: https://members.barbershop.org/members/forgot_password
- Login to the BHS Member Center by visiting: members.barbershop.org
- Use your username (email address on file with BHS) and password. If you forget your password, visit here to be emailed a temporary password: https://members.barbershop.org/members/forgot_password. If you have forgotten or you do not know your username, contact the BHS Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.876.SING.
- After logging in, towards the left-hand side, select My Account then select Profile.
- You should now see your personal information (i.e. member ID#, name, email address, phone numbers, etc.).
- Towards the left-hand side select Privacy Options to view/change your personal settings.
- You should see a screen that looks very similar to the example below:
- To change if another member or associate can see a particular item, select the green or grey pill-shaped icons to opt-in (Green = yes, they can see it) or opt-out (Grey = no, they cannot see it)
- Be sure to press Submit when finished.
Questions or additional assistance?
For assistance, contact our Customer Service Team at 800-876-SING (7464) or email@example.com.