BHS Member Center: Quartets - How to Register a New Quartet
Registering a New Quartet
- Login to the BHS Member Center by visiting http://members.barbershop.org.
- Use your username (email address on file with BHS) and password. If you forget your password, visit here to be emailed a temporary password: https://members.barbershop.org/members/forgot_password. If you have forgotten or you do not know the email address on file for your membership, contact the BHS Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.876.SING.
- Once you have logged in, on the left hand side of the page in the purple side-bar, click on Quartets then Register A Quartet in the drop down.
- From the My Quartets page, click on Register New Quartet.
- You will be brought to a screen similar to the below example. You should notice that your name is automatically included under the Quartet Members list on the right-hand side. Important: The person registering the quartet will be listed first, and be considered the quartet contact person.
- From this page, you will need to add your Quartet Name (top-3 choices), Category (men, women, mixed) Quartet Members, Contact Information, and any Social Media and Marketing Links.
- Please note: With regards to choosing a name, please make sure your name is of good taste, containing no offensive innuendos. Also, to further expedite your quartet’s registration, please choose three different name choices. Do not simply add an (s) or an exclamation point (!) to the end of your other choices. This will cause all three names to be rejected, assuming your preferred name choice is unavailable.
- Please note: With regards to quartet members:
- When adding quartet personnel, only BHS members who are current in their membership can be added. To add a member, click on + Add Member. You can search for members by name or (preferably) Member ID Number. As you search for members, you will need to click ADD for them to be added to your list (you will need to do this for each additional member of your quartet).
- Once all members have been added, you will need to assign each a voice part (minimum of four, at least one on each part).
- Once all the required information has been entered, click Submit at the bottom of the page. You will be brought to a screen to enter your credit/debit card information that looks similar to below.
8. All newly registered quartets will be listed as “Awaiting Approval” until the quartet registrar has had a chance to review the submission for name availability, acceptance, etc. Please continue to check the Member Center for your quartet to be listed as “Active.” Once completed, the quartet contact will receive new quartet ID cards in the mail within 2 weeks.
Please Note - The quartet contact is the individual who will be provided permissions in Barberscore to register for contests.
Questions or additional assistance?
For assistance, contact our Customer Service Team at 800-876-SING (7464) or email@example.com.