District Profile - How to Download Active Quartet Information
District Representatives for Contest & Judging (DRCJ's) (along with District Presidents, Secretaries, and Marketing & PR Leaders) can download an Active Quartet Information roster from the Member Center.
Downloading Active Quartet Information
- Login to the BHS Member Center by visiting http://members.barbershop.org
- Utilizing your Username and Password will activate your permissions as a District Leader. If you are not listed in the Member Center as one of the roles listed above, you will not be able to access the information.
- After logging in, Click Districts on the left-hand side.
- Then, click My Districts.
- Your district should display, click on the district in which you want to view/edit.
Here is an EXAMPLE of what you should see, with your district information displayed:
3. Click on the Quartet Information option towards the left-hand side.
4. A CSV or MS Excel version of the data will automatically download to your computer.
5. Each active quartet will display in an individual row, with the following information:
- Quartet Name
- Quartet Valid Through (Society Quartet Subscription Date Valid Through)
- Quartet Members (Names of Quartet Members)
- Quartet Members with Chapters (Names of Quartet Members & their Chapter Affiliation)
- Quartet Members BHS Valid Through (Quartet Members Membership Subscription Date Valid Through)
- Email (Quartet Email address or Contact email address)
- Phone (Quartet Phone number or Contact phone number)
- Website (Quartet website, if provided)
- Facebook (Quartet Facebook page, if provided)
6. You will need to enable "Wrap Text" in MS Excel in order to see all data (if your computer doesn't automatically do that for you).
Here is an example BEFORE wrap text has been selected.
Here is an example AFTER wrap text has been selected.