Chapter Profile - How to Pay Another Member's Dues
You asked. We listened!
The BHS Member Center has the added functionality that a chapter leader (president, secretary or treasurer) can now pay the dues for a member of their chapter.
Existing Members who are already included on your chapter roster can be renewed by a chapter officer listed above.
Login to the BHS Member Center
- Login to the BHS Member Center by visiting http://members.barbershop.org
- Utilizing your Username and Password will activate your permissions as a Chapter leader. If you are not listed in the Member Center as one the
rolesabove, you will not be able to add a member to your chapter.
- After logging in, Click Chapters on the left-hand side.
- Then, click My Chapters. Select your chapter.
- If you are a chapter president, secretary or treasurer you will be able to see the "Chapter Roster" option towards the left-hand side. Click Chapter Roster.
- Here is an EXAMPLE of what you would see:
- Scroll down to where your members are listed. Those who are listed as past due (red) or coming due (yellow) will appear.
- You should notice that those who can be renewed by you will have (Pay Dues) next to their member ID#. Select the (Pay Dues) option for the member you'd like to pay for.
- After selecting you should see a screen similar to below.
- Enter the First Name and Last Name of the card holder.
- The Billing Zip Code (or postal code) associated with the card.
- Enter the Card Number with NO spaces.
- Enter the Expiration Date and
- Lastly, enter the CVV (3 or 4 digit code associated with card).
- When finished entering the information, press Submit.
- A confirmation screen will appear that you can print for your chapter records. Similarly, an email automatically will be sent to the Member that you renewed. Please note: An email does NOT go to the person who renewed the dues on behalf of the member. Print the confirmation screen for your records.