Chapter Profile - How to View/Download Payout Reports
An added item of functionality in the BHS Member Center is the ability for Chapter Presidents, Secretaries and Treasurers to download Payout information for their chapter. A payout is the amount of money collected for your chapter in dues from members. This will be helpful for chapter treasurers in planning expected amounts of dues to be paid to the chapter from the Barbershop Harmony Society.
How to View/Download Payout Reports
- Login to the BHS Member Center by visiting http://members.barbershop.org
- Utilizing your Username and Password will activate your permissions as a Chapter leader. If you are not listed in the Member Center as one the
rolesabove, you will not be able to update/change your chapter compliance filings...
- After logging in, Click Chapters on the left-hand side.
- Then, click My Chapters.
- Your chapter(s) should display, click on the chapter in which you want to view or edit your chapter filings.
Here is an EXAMPLE of what you should see, with your chapter information displayed:
- Click on Compliance Filings and Reports towards the left side of your chapter profile.
- The first option you will see is Payouts.
- As mentioned above, Payout reports provide an opportunity for chapters to download a report on the amount of money collected for your chapter in dues from members. This will be helpful for chapter treasurers in planning expected amounts of dues to be paid to chapters from the Barbershop Harmony Society.
- To Download a Payout Report, select the option in which you'd like to see. A payout can be broken down by a quarter or a custom timeline that you select.
- After selecting the respective report that you'd like to see, press the Download button. A PDF with your report will download to your computer. Here is an example: