BHS Member Center: District Profile - How to Download/View Payout Reports
An added item of functionality in the BHS Member Center is the ability for District Presidents, Secretaries and Treasurers to download Payout information for their district. A payout is the amount of money collected for your district in dues from members. This will be helpful for treasurers in planning expected amounts of dues to be expecting from the Barbershop Harmony Society.
Authorized leaders for making changes to district level profile information can be found by clicking here:
- District Leaders - CLICK HERE
How to Download/View Payout Reports
- Login to the BHS Member Center by visiting http://members.barbershop.org
- Utilizing your Username and Password will activate your permissions as a District leader. If you are not listed in the Member Center as one the
rolesabove, you will not be able to update/change your district profile.
Here is an EXAMPLE of what you should see, with your district information displayed:
- After logging in, Click Districts on the left-hand side.
- Then, click My Districts.
- Your district should display, click on the district in which you want to view/edit.
- Click on Compliance Filings and Reports towards the left side of your district profile.
- The first option you will see is Payouts.
- As mentioned above, Payout reports provide an opportunity for districts to download a report on the amount of money collected for your district in dues from members. This will be helpful for treasurers in planning expected amounts of dues to be paid to the district from the Barbershop Harmony Society.
- To Download a Payout Report, select the option in which you'd like to see. A payout can be broken down by a quarter or a custom timeline that you select.
- After selecting the respective report that you'd like to see, press the Download button. A PDF with your report will download to your computer. Here is an example: