Quartets - How to Reinstate a Quartet
Reinstating a Quartet
- Login to the BHS Member Center by visiting: members.barbershop.org
- Use your username (email address on file with BHS) and password. If you forget your password, visit here to be emailed a temporary password: https://members.barbershop.org/members/forgot_password. If you have forgotten or you do not know the email address on file for your membership, contact the BHS Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.876.SING
- Once you have logged in, on the left hand side of the page in the purple side-bar, click on Quartets then My Quartets in the drop down menu. This will bring up all of the quartets you have been in, both current and past.
4. From the list of quartets on your My Quartets page, click (Reinstate This Quartet) in parentheses for the quartet you wish to reinstate.
5. From this page, you will be able to make any necessary edits/changes to quartet personnel, district representation, quartet contact info, and social media and marketing links.
- Please note: You will not be able to make any changes to the quartet name when reinstating a quartet. If you would like to change your name, you will need to register as a new quartet. For assistance with that, please click HERE.
6. Once all changes/edits have been made, click Submit at the bottom of the page. You will be brought to a screen to enter your credit/debit card information that looks similar to below.
7. All reinstating quartets will be listed as “Awaiting Approval” until the quartet registrar has had a chance to review the submission for name availability. Please continue to check the Member Center for your quartet to be listed as “Active.” Once completed, the quartet contact will receive new quartet ID cards in the mail within 2 weeks.
Please Note - The quartet contact is the individual who will be provided permissions in Barberscore to register for contests.
Questions or additional assistance?
For assistance, contact our Customer Service Team at 800-876-SING (7464) or email@example.com.