Chapter Profile - How to Add a New Chorus
A Chapter President, Secretary, or Treasurer can add a new chorus to their chapter.
- Login to the BHS Member Center by visiting http://members.barbershop.org .
- Utilizing your Username and Password will activate your permissions as a Chapter leader. If you are not listed in the Member Center as a Chapter President, Secretary, or Treasurer, you will not be able to add a new chorus to your chapter.
- After logging in, click on Chapters on the left-hand sidebar, then click on My Chapters.
- Once you click on your chapter link, your chapter profile will appear.
- Click on the Add a Chorus button, which is located under the Choruses tab on your chapter record. Here is an example of what you will see:
- Once you click on the Add a Chorus button, you will access a Google form where you can let our staff know all the details about your new chorus (including chorus category, dues structure, chorus demographics, etc.).
- BHS staff recommends that you view the entire form before completing to ensure that you have all the necessary information to submit your new chorus.
- Once you have successfully submitted your chorus information, you will receive the following confirmation screen:
- BHS staff will confirm and link your new chorus to your chapter within 48 business hours of your submission.