No Add to Cart Button?
Are you looking at a product or piece of music and cannot see the add to cart button? We have recently received this feedback and have identified some of the main causes. Please review the following:
- First, be sure that the music or item is available in your region. You can find this information in the product description or in the country codes under additional info.
- If the music is available in your area, it may be a technical cause:
- your internet browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, etc.) or internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, ATT) may be using an ad-blocking filter that will block the button from appearing
- your browser may not be up to date or cache/browsing history may need to be cleared
- using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or any security or antivirus software (e.g., McAffee, Avast Antivirus, etc.) that changes your IP address may alter what you can see
We recommend trying the site in a different web browser, but if you are unable to do that or if the issue persists when another browser or device is used, give us a call and we can place the order over the phone!